Eames Aluminum Group Style Management Low Back Chair with Genuine Leather Soft Pad
The Soft Pad Management Chair is an iconic 1969 design by Charles and Ray Eames. This modern mid-century classic piece may be used in various home and office settings. It features black leather cushions for maximum comfort, a sophisticated lightweight chromed aluminum frame chair, a five star base with an adjustable tilt and height mechanism.
This high-quality reproduction is manufactured to almost the exact same specification as the original office chair. This item is not an original Charles & Ray Eames Lounge chair, nor is it manufactured by or affiliated with Herman Miller.
- The front and top are real genuine leather and the back and side are matching PU Leather
- Low back with thick padded top grain Italian leather cushions for optimized comfort.
- High standard of workmanship including exact strait double stitching and plump to the touch upholstery.
- High-Polished thick aluminum alloy frame, arms, and base
- The 5-star base for greater stability, with tilt-swivel mechanism and seat-height adjustment.
- The new tilt lock allows the seat angle to be secured in a neutral position.
Seat: 21” w x 18” d
Minimum overall height – top to bottom: 36″
Maximum overall height – top to bottom: 40″
Minimum seat height – floor to seat: 17″
Maximum seat height – floor to seat: 20″
Min height – floor to armrest: 26″
Max height – floor to armrest: 29″
Weight capacity: 350 pounds